New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country
How long will it take to receive my order?
We use Royal Mail as our selected courier for all orders placed through the store.
UK orders usually arrive within 3-5 working days but can take up to 14 days from order confirmation.
Standard Shipping - Online delivery confirmation shows you when your order has been delivered or attempted to be delivered.
Tracked Shipping - Online delivery confirmation shows you detailed information regarding the delivery status of your order.
International orders usually arrive within 10 working days but can take up to 20 working days from order confirmation. This isn't a tracked service.
Can I return my order? Will I get a refund?
To be eligible for a return, please contact The Gallop Team by emailing email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order and include the following -
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Email address used when placing the order
The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item so it's important to keep proof of postage. Delivery costs are non-refundable (this does not apply for faulty items where a full refund will be issued).
Returns can take up to 28 days to be processed so please bear this in mind before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I exchange my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange items ordered through the store. Please follow the above Returns Procedure so that we can arrange a refund for the unwanted item(s).
I have received a wrong/faulty/damaged order?
Please contact email@example.com detailing the issue along with a photo of the item(s) and include your name, order number and email address. One of the Gallop Team representatives will respond within 48 hours.